Water Jet technology allows quickly, qualitatively and precisely to cut hard, fragile (breakable) and compound materials under processing. This method practically allows cutting of all materials: metal, ceramic, stone, glass, plastic, wood and all other materials except shatterproof glass.
We invite to use advantages of water jet technology:
- Measurements of the cutting table 4445 mm x 2235 mm
- Cut margin of error ± 0.1 mm
- Minimum cut thickness 0,762 mm
- Maximum cut thickness 200 mm
- There is no area affected by heat during cutting process
- Absence of self tempering process at the cutting area
- Absence of the plastic deformation at the cutting area
- Narrowness and preciseness of the cut allows using maximum of a raw material
- Cutting process proceeds with a constant speed
- The constant angle is kept during cutting process
- The structure of cut material remains without changes
- Computerized cutting machine process control precisely fulfills even heavy-duty geometrical cut
- The technology is absolutely ecological because it uses only water
We are looking forward to receive your drawings for price estimation.